North Country Health Consortium seeks a Community Health Worker (CHW) to join the Ways2Wellness CONNECT team. W2W CONNECT deploys trained CHWs to work with individuals who are living with the challenges of chronic disease(s) to meet their goals. Providing comprehensive support services to clients the CWH will be in direct contact with people, requiring an approachable demeanor, empathy, and sensitivity. The CHW will also further NCHC’s efforts to increase the CHW workforce in New Hampshire by helping to coordinate statewide outreach efforts. This full-time opportunity (40 hrs.) is partially remote and reports to the CHW/W2W Program Manager.
? Collect and report program and patient data to care teams
- At least 2+ years of residency within the local community, with knowledge of local culture and values, and familiarity with the resources available within the community
- Willingness to travel within northern NH
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance
- Willingness to complete CHW training (provided by NCHC)
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma/GED and comparable experience