Recovery Support Staff (RSS) work within NCHC's Substance Use Disorders Clinical Services (at the Friendship House location) that serves individuals with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Currently, the following (full-time/part-time) RSS shifts are open for hire:
- 3:00 PM-11:00 PM
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
•Ensure a safe, healthy, and comfortable residential environment • Supervision of residents, training to develop self-management and life skills, while role-modeling healthy behaviors •Assist with residential life, encourage socialization, and monitor daily chores and activities •Provide oversight of self-administered medications, keeping accurate documentation • Support residents’ capacity to follow through with objectives to meet their treatment goals •Provide support with community activities including introduction and participation at local support groups
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to develop and maintain healthy and professional boundaries
- Strong desire to provide support and structure to individuals challenged by a substance use disorder
- Minimum high school diploma /GED
- Current, valid, US drivers’ license and safe driving record history
- Willingness to become CPR/First Aid certified and attend required trainings to be eligible for Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW) credential within 6 months of hire.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Karen Hoyt, NCHC Office Manager
North Country Health Consortium
262 Cottage Street, Suite 230 Littleton, NH 03561