AskPETRA is North Country Health Consortium’s response to the Substance Use Disorder (SUD) crisis in Northern New Hampshire. The CHW/RC position is full-time.
- CHW/RCs are the liaison between service, treatment, and recovery providers and the client
- Provide continuous communication and monitoring, education, social support, and service coordination for clients
- Work in a team-based environment with NCHC staff
- Provide status reports and care coordination for clients
- Collect and report program and client data to referral sources and care teams
QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS:• Must have resided within the local community for 2+ years with knowledge of local culture and values, and familiarity with the resources available within the community • Experience working with transitional populations, treatment and recovery programs, and criminal justice system desired • Willingness to travel within northern NH and work remotely, as needed • Valid driver’s license within the state, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance • Willingness to complete CHW and Recovery Coach training (provided by NCHC) • Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma/GED and comparable experience