Rotobec is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of grapples and material handlers of the forestry, scrap recycling, construction, railroad, and waste handling industries. Established in Sainte-Justine, Quebec in 1975, Rotobec has experienced extensive growth. Today, Rotobec products are used by thousands of customers in over 40 countries around the world. Rotobec is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Assembler – AM
Location: Littleton, NH
Shift: 6:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Thursday
Reports to: Operations Manager / Production Manager
Job Overview: The assembler prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble and install mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems according to blueprints
- Understands and performs set-up of each unit correctly
- Read, follow, and understand blue prints
- Safely operate equipment, machinery, and overhead crane
- Meets or exceeds set production targets as directed by supervisor
- Keep area, machines, tools and equipment clean, organized and clear of debris
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the supervisor
- Respect the required standards in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to perform quality work in compliance with the required standards as demonstrated in previous employment/experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, equipment drawings, schematics, and verbal instructions
- Basic electrical course/knowledge (12v and 24v systems)
- Physically capable of doing the job (lift and carry up to 50 pounds)
- Must be able to communicate well with others and have good organizational skills
- Able to travel to Canada for training purposes
- Technical degree in a related field or several years of comparable shop experience deemed valid by the employer