Come join our talented team at Northern Human Services in lovely Littleton, NH where you can have a direct and positive impact on people’s lives. We offer a great work environment, supportive staff, competitive wages, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package.
- Do you have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and clinical writing skills?
- Supervision is offered to candidates pursing licensure for LCMHC, LICSW or LADC/MLADC. Dually licensed candidates (LCMHC/LDAC) will find a setting that values both specialties.
- Ideal applicant will be independent, creative, possess strong clinical and organizational skills and be able to effectively collaborate internally and externally
- Two of our vacancies are for a behavioral health generalist position. Applicants should be comfortable with a varied caseload within a CMHC setting.
- Our clinicians utilize EBPs: CBT, DBT, MATCH, etc.
- NHS offers generous earned time (three weeks year one; four weeks year two), eleven paid holidays, health insurance, and an agency contribution (no match required) to a 403B.
- All positions offer opportunity for advancement in a stable, diverse and growing organization.
- White Mountain Mental Health is an approved National Health Service Corps site.
- Licensed Clinicians may apply for generous loan repayment
All positions at NHS require a valid driver’s license, proof of adequate auto insurance, and the completion of criminal and background checks. This agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and Provider.