The following Full-Time position is available within NCHC’s Wellness And Recovery Model (WARM) Program. WARM works to integrate recovery supports, providing care coordination and resource navigation, to enhance access to treatment and recovery for substance use disorder (SUD), and improve the knowledge and understanding of community members and professionals regarding best-practices around SUD.
• Provide treatment care planning, education, counseling, and on-going communication for patients with OUD • Support patients in successfully entering treatment, providing care referrals as appropriate • Work in a team-based environment with NCHC staff and treatment programs to deliver status reports regarding interactions and outcomes with WARM participants
- LADC or MLADC preferred, state licensure as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor (NH LADC) or equivalent reciprocal out-of-state license
- Significant experience with: evidence-based SUD treatment modalities, Recovery-oriented Systems of Care, medication-assisted treatment, community recovery support programs, and the 12-core functions of counseling
- Ability to set up and maintain efficient and effective systems and processes to manage detailsStrong organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Willingness to travel within northern NH