The Administration and Human Resources Coordinator will serve in a dual-role as connector and coordinator of organizational administrative needs and a key member of the human resources team. This F/T position (40 hrs.) reports to Director of Human Resources.
• Represent NCHC as the initial point-of-contact • Answering and fielding phone calls • Assuming the role of “go-to” person in a fast-paced environment to support staff in various locations • Provides high-level administrative support to CEO including coordinating meetings • Coordination and maintenance of office operations in collaboration with Director of Operations • Assist with Annual meeting/report and membership •Work with Director of HR to support NCHC’s most valuable asset: staff • Create, coordinate and maintain database and serve as point person for documentation/filing • Serve as point of contact for the Relias training platform • Collaborate with Director of HR to facilitate employee lifecycle from application, hire to exit processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Public Health, Business/Administration or Human Resources) and/or comparable experience
- Minimum 2 years exp. in administration and/or HR
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational capacity and ability to independently manage time-sensitive deliverables
- Fluency in Microsoft and Adobe Suites (including but not limited to: SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook email and calendar scheduling, Adobe fillable forms), online learning platforms
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel within the North Country of NH
*** Please send your application (cover letter/resume) and any follow-up correspondence directly to: HR@NCHCNH.org ***