Are you looking for a different kind of summer camp experience this year for your middle school student?
The Northern NH Area Health Education Center (AHEC), a program of the North Country Health Consortium, and Hugh J. Gallen Career & Technical Center, are teaming up again to offer Littleton STEM-Health Careers Summer Camp!
This camp is for middle school students, including incoming 6th, 7th, and 8th graders, and provides a week-long opportunity for middle schoolers to explore Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) with a Health Careers twist.
Participation in this hands-on, interactive camp is a fun, low-cost experience that will allow students to explore different health professions and gain a broad understanding of the potential opportunities that exist in the field.
* Access to state-of-the-art medical training facility
* Hands-on exploration of various health careers
* Lunch provided all 5 days
* Scholarships available (see registration form)
• Online: http://bit.ly/LittletonCamp2018
• Paper registration form (PDF)- http://nchcnh.org/images/NCHCuplds/Littleton_Camp_Registration_Appl%20-%20Copy%201.pdf