Community Members, First Responders, Healthcare and Human Services Staff, Recovery Coaches
This virtual Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches training will combine live Zoom sessions with independent assignments to ensure learners are able to develop the skills and knowledge that the in-person experience would offer, with the flexibility to complete many activities on your own.
Following the training, participants will understand:
- How to "stay in your lane" as a Recovery Coach
- Issues around relationship boundaries and role clarity
- The Ethical Decision-making process
- How to develop guidelines for ethical decisions-- Asses, Plan, Implement, Evaluate
- Confidentiality issues with respect to treatment and other healthcare providers, and non-treatment organizations
• Subsidized* Registration Fee: $75 (normally $100.00)
*Due to Federal support, NCHC is able to offer a subsidized registration fee for participants
• See registration form for Full scholarships available for AVH at Doorway catchment area employees/residents, and on a financial needs basis.
Register BY Sept. 11th: https://bit.ly/RCEthics-Sept2020
Access (and share!) event flyer: http://www.nchcnh.org/images/NCHCuplds/RCA_Ethics_Training_Flyer_2020_.pdf
If you have any questions, including information about scholarships available for the training, contact Jenn Goulet:
jgoulet@NCHCNH.org or (603)991-0330